Broccoli Casserole With Crumb Topping
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 slices day-old white bread, coarsely crumbled (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 cups broccoli florets and/or cauliflower florets
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, 1 tablespoon oil and garlic; set aside.
- In large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and cook broccoli, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until broccoli is almost tender. Add tomato; simmer an additional 2 minutes.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into 1-1/2-quart casserole; top with bread crumb mixture. Broil 1-1/2 minutes or until crumbs are golden and cheese is melted.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|