- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. red pepper sauce [or to taste]
- 4 medium baking potatoes, sliced lengthwise into wedges (about 2 lbs.)
- Chunky blue cheese dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°. Add all ingredients except Dressing in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, 45 minutes or until potatoes are crisp. Serve with dressing.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|