Can't Get Enough Chicken Wings
- Makes 12 appetizers
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (optional)*
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cut tips off chicken wings (save tips for soup). Cut chicken wings in half at joint. Deep fry, bake or broil until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, water and hot pepper sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat and stir in Spread.
- In large bowl, toss cooked chicken wings with hot soup mixture until evenly coated. Serve, if desired, over greens with cut-up celery.
*Use more or less according to taste desired.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|