- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil [or vegetable oil]
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry [or water]
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen green beans, partially thawed
- 4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup cashews [or peanuts]
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and brown chicken, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until chicken is throughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, brown sugar, sherry, soy sauce and ginger. Bring to a boil and continue boiling 3 minutes. Stir in green beans and boil over medium heat 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and toss well.
- To serve, arrange lettuce on serving platter and top with chicken and beans. Sprinkle with cashews.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|