Garlic 'N Lemon Roast Chicken
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Marinate for 120 min
- Cook Time 80 min
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 roasting chicken (about 3 1/2 lbs.)
- Combine onion and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with Olive Oil and lemon juice in large plastic bag or bowl; add chicken. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken is evenly coated. Cover and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove chicken and marinade to 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Arrange chicken, breast side up; discard bag.
- Bake, basting occasionally, 1 hour 20 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 180°.
NOTE: Insert meat thermometer into thickest part of thigh between breast and thigh; make sure tip does not touch bone.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|