Garlic Chicken Melt
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 27 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes *, undrained
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese [or Monterey Jack cheese]
- Preheat oven to 375°. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Pour Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with tomatoes and Olive Oil over chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake an additional 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
*Substitute 1 large tomato, finely chopped, for canned diced tomatoes.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|