Garlic Pork Chops
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 6 bone-in pork chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange chops in broiler pan without the rack. Brush both sides of chops with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with Olive Oil.
- Bake chops 25 minutes or until done.
- Remove chops to serving platter. Add hot water to pan and stir, scraping brown bits from bottom of pan. Serve sauce over chops.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|