Garlic-Lemon Shrimp with Arugula
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups loosely packed arugula [or baby spinach leaves]
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add wine and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and cook 2 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water and simmer 3 minutes.
- Stir in arugula and cook 2 minutes or just until wilted but still green.
- Remove shrimp mixture to serving platter and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|