Golden Artichoke Dip
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese [or mozzarella cheese]
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in shallow baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with your favorite dippers.
VARIATION: For a Cold Golden Artichoke Dip, omit Swiss cheese. Stir in, if desired, 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Do not bake.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Soup Mix, or Lipton® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||Per 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|