Golden Glazed Chicken Breasts
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves [or peach preserves*]
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 large red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, preserves and water; set aside.
- Arrange chicken with red peppers in broiler pan; top with soup mixture. Broil, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot rice.
SUBSTITUTION: Use 2/3 cup peach-apricot sauce instead of preserves.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||46 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|