Golden Glazed Flank Steak
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 jar (12 oz.) apricot preserves [or peach preserves]
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 flank steak, (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, preserves and water in small bowl; set aside.
- Arrange steak and green peppers on heavy-duty aluminum foil or in broiler pan without the rack; top with soup mixture.
- Grill or broil, turning steak and vegetables once, 15 minutes or until steak is done. Serve over hot rice.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix.
Cost per recipe*: $18.69.
Cost per serving*: $2.34.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||53 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||45 %|