Golden Mashed Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 6 all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into chunks (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain.
- Return potatoes to saucepan, then mash. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic, Garlic Mushroom, Onion or Onion-Mushroom Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|