Golden Onion-Baked Chicken
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 (2 1/2 lb.) whole chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Pour buttermilk and pepper sauce over chicken in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or resealable plastic bag. Cover, or close bag, and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Remove chicken, discarding buttermilk mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray large shallow baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, corn flake crumbs and black pepper In shallow dish. Dip chicken in corn flake mixture, coating well.
- Arrange chicken in prepared pan; spray chicken with no-stick cooking spray. Bake 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Tip: If you don't have buttermilk, use milk.
Also terrific with Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Onion or Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||410|
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|