Summer Squash Soup
- Recipe serves: 5
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 large zucchini, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 large yellow squash, sliced (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Thoroughly blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with water in large saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Puree hot soup mixture in food processor or blender. Serve hot or chilled.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Thoroughly blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with water in 2-quart casserole. Stir in remaining ingredients. Microwave covered at HIGH 8 minutes or until boiling. Remove cover and microwave an additional 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once. Puree and serve as above.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|