Green Bean Casserole
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 packages (10 oz. ea.) frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350°. In 1-1/2-quart casserole, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, flour and milk; stir in green beans and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|