Grilled Chicken & Pasta
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta [or rotelle pasta]
- 8 ounces broccoli florets and/or sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and water in small bowl; reserve 1/2 of the mixture. Pour remaining mixture on chicken; grill or broil chicken until done. Cut chicken into strips; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking; drain. Blend reserved soup mixture with sour cream in large bowl. Stir in pasta, chicken and tomato until evenly coated. Season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
FOOD NOTE: To seed a tomato, cut in half horizontally. Gently squeeze out the juice and seeds, shaking, if necessary, to remove all seeds.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|