Layered Vegetable Bake
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- 2 slices day-old white bread, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 large all-purpose potato (about 8 oz.), thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix [or on® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix]
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spray 1-1/2-quart round casserole or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley and Spread in small bowl; set aside. Arrange potato slices in prepared baking dish; top with yellow pepper. Sprinkle with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix. Arrange tomato slices over pepper, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
|Serving Size||6 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|