Lipton California Mashed Potatoes
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 3/4 cup milk, heated to boiling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 20 minutes or until potatoes are very tender; drain. Return potatoes to saucepan. Mash potatoes; stir in parsley and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with hot milk and sour cream.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
FOOD NOTE: 2 pounds of all-purpose potatoes equals about 4 medium Idaho potatoes.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|