Mushroom & Noodle Combo
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 boxes (10 oz. ea.) mushrooms, halved
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water, vinegar and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened.
- Toss with hot noodles. Sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
TIP: For a fresh flavor, omit dried basil and stir 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves into noodles with mushroom sauce.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|