- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1/2 lb. assorted fresh mushrooms*
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 8 ounces fettuccine [or linguine], cooked and drained
- Melt Spread in large skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Add Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with milk. Bring to the boiling point over high heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Toss with hot fettuccine and serve immediately.
*Use any of the following, sliced: portobello, cremini, shiitake, white, morels, porcini or enoki mushrooms.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|