- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
- Unroll pizza crust according to package directions. Top with beef mixture, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up, jelly-roll style, tucking in ends. Bake 16 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve, if desired, with hot pasta sauce.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|