Onion-Roasted Chicken & Vegetables
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 45 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 2 medium all-purpose potatoes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°. Combine all ingredients in large plastic bag or bowl. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken, breast side up, and vegetables in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- Bake uncovered, basting halfway through, 45 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender.
Also terrific with Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Onion Mushroom, Golden Onion or Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|