Two family-favorites combine to make a family-pleaser. Enjoy leftovers in sandwiches.
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- Stand Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 1 1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs [or 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs]
- 2 eggs
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients except 1/2 cup sauce and 1/2 cup cheese in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Top with remaining 1/2 cup sauce. Bake 50 minutes. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion or Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
Cost per recipe*: $10.56
Cost per serving*: $1.32
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|