Quick 'N Easy Tacos
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 3 dashes hot pepper sauce* (optional)
- 8 taco shells
- Taco Toppings**
- Brown ground beef over medium-high heat in large skillet, drain. Stir in tomatoes, red pepper,Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix , chili powder and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 15 minutes. Serve in taco shells with assorted Taco Toppings.
*Such as Tabasco®.
**Taco Toppings: Use shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced pitted ripe olives, sour cream or taco sauce.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Microwave ground beef with red pepper in 2-quart casserole, uncovered, at HIGH 4 minutes, stirring once; drain. Stir in tomatoes, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with reserved liquid, chili powder and hot sauce. Microwave uncovered, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until heated through. Let stand uncovered 5 minutes. Serve as above.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||4 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|