Turkey & Potato Pie
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey, crumbled
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (10 oz.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese(about 2 oz.) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Stir in mixed vegetables and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix blended with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Spoon turkey mixture into lightly greased 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Drop spoonfuls of mashed potatoes over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|