Vegetable Potato Salad
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 20 min
- Chill Time 120 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 lbs. red bliss potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes]
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- In large bowl, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, Mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Add potatoes and onion; toss well. Chill 2 hours.
Cost per recipe*: $2.73.
Cost per serving*: $.46.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|