Warm Vegetable Seafood Dip
- Makes 2 cups
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces imitation crabmeat, cooked shrimp or frozen crabmeat, thawed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Suggested Dippers*
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2. In 1-quart casserole, thoroughly combine all ingredients except Suggested Dippers. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.
- 3. Serve with Suggested Dippers.
*Suggested Dippers: Use assorted crackers, bread sticks, pita bread or chips.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, thoroughly combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix, ricotta cheese, cream cheese and lemon juice. Microwave uncovered at MEDIUM (50% Power) 3 minutes, stirring twice. Stir in crabmeat. Microwave uncovered at MEDIUM 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve as above.
|Serving Size||2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|