White Pizza Dip
- Makes 3 cups
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni (about 1 oz.) chopped
- 1 loaf Italian bread [or French bread]
- Preheat oven to 350°. In shallow 1-quart casserole, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with bread.
|Serving Size||2 Tbsp.|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|