Slow Cooker Chipotle-lime Chicken
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 3 lbs. bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 jar (7.50 oz.) roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup water
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1. In medium bowl, combine cumin and chipotle powder. Add chicken; toss to coat.
- 2. In large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat olive oil and brown chicken.
- 3. In 4-1/2-quart slow cooker, arrange chicken. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cook, covered, on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice, chopped cilantro and lime wedges.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|