Creamy Potato Soup
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 255 min
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4“ dice
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 large medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- In large nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp, remove and crumble. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
- In 4-1/2 quart slow cooker, combine cooked bacon, reserved drippings, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix, potatoes, chicken broth, carrots, celery and thyme. Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours.
- In medium bowl, combine milk and flour; Stir into slow cooker. Cook covered on HIGH 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|