- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 255 min
- 1 whole chicken, (about 2-1/2- to 3-lbs.)
- 1 can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup beer
- 1 jar (7.50 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- Arrange chicken, breast side up in 4-1/2-quart slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cook covered on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or LOW 8 to 10 hours. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
TIP: For authentic Spanish flavor, try substituting smoked paprika for regular paprika.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|