Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 180 min
- 1 1/3 cups warm 2% milk, (105° to 110°)
- 1 envelope active dry yeast
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, (about 6 oz.)
- Combine milk, yeast and sugar in small bowl; let stand 5 minutes or until frothy. Stir in Spread.
- Combine flour, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and dry mustard in large bowl. Slowly add milk mixture, stirring until dough forms a large ball.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface, then gently knead in cheese. Knead lightly until dough forms a smooth ball. Arrange dough smooth side down in 1-1/2-quart glass bowl sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange 9-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil crumbled into a wide, flat ball in 6-quart slow cooker. Add 1 cup water. Arrange glass bowl on foil. Spray inside of slow cooker and cover with nonstick cooking spray. Cover and cook at HIGH 3 hours or until bread is done.
- Carefully remove bowl from slow cooker. Remove bread to cooling rack and let cool. Cut into wedges or slices and serve.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|