Tortilla Crunch Chicken
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 40 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup finely crushed plain tortilla chips [or corn flakes ], (about 3 oz.)
- 1 whole chicken [or 6 boneless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.) ], (about 2-1/2-to-3-lbs), cut into serving pieces (with or without skin)
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2. In medium bowl, combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and tortilla chips. Dip chicken in egg beaten with water, then tortilla mixture, coating well. In 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, arrange chicken; drizzle with Spread.
- For CHICKEN PIECES, bake 40 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. For BONELESS CHICKEN BREAST HALVES, bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
TIP: Serve chicken with your favorite fresh or prepared salsa.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|