Lipton Onion Burgers with Creamy Salsa
What's better than a grilled, juicy onion burger? One topped with creamy salsa!
- Makes 8 burgers
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground chicken]
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa , drained if desired
- 8 hamburger buns
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in small bowl.
- Arrange onion burgers on buns, then top with creamy salsa.
Cost per recipe*: $10.71
Cost per serving*: $1.35
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 burger||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||260|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||7 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Total Carbs||25 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin D||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|