Lipton Onion Burgers with Creamy Salsa & Spanish Rice
- Makes 8 burgers
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground chicken]
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa, drained if desired
- 8 whole wheat or regular hamburger buns
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, ground beef and water in large bowl; shape into 8 patties. Grill or broil until done.
- Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with salsa in small bowl.
- Arrange onion burgers on buns, then top with creamy salsa. Serve with hot Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice.
Cost per recipe*: $12.41.
Cost per serving*: $1.55.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
|Serving Size||1 burger||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 burger|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||41 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|