- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 60 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 2 cups cornflakes [or bran flakes cereal], crushed (about 3 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn [or drained canned corn]
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve, if desired, with salsa.
Also terrific with Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix or Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|