Slow Cooker Southwestern Pork Roast
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 240 min
- 2 1/2 lbs. boneless pork roast
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes , undrained
- 2 cans (4 oz. ea.) chopped green chilies, undrained
- 3 Tbsp. firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients; pour over pork.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until pork is tender. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked noodles or rice.
Photo Copyright 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Cost per recipe*: $13.20.
Cost per serving*: $1.65.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|