Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Recipe serves: 6
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 6 ounces fontina cheese, Swiss, Jarlsberg, provolone or mozzarella cheese, cut into 6 equal slices
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in medium bowl. Place 1 slice cheese in center of each chicken breast half. Roll chicken around cheese and secure with wooden toothpicks. Dip chicken breasts in Spread, then soup mixture until evenly coated.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan; drizzle with remaining Spread. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove toothpicks before serving.
PROSCIUTTO-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS: Place 1 slice prosciutto or cooked ham on each chicken breast half. Top with cheese and continue as above.
SPINACH-STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTS: Evenly divide 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained, on each chicken breast half. Top with cheese and continue as above.
TIP: This recipe is great for entertaining! Serve with steamed broccoli and carrots.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|