- Makes 1 loaf
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil*
- 1 loaf French bread [or Italian bread] (about 18-in. long), sliced lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Blend Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix and olive oil. Brush onto bread, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Slice, then serve.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|