Golden Buffalo Tenders
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Golden Onion Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Dip chicken in crumb mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
- Arrange chicken on lightly greased baking sheet. Bake uncovered, turning once, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Combine cayenne pepper sauce with melted Spread in medium bowl. Add cooked chicken tenders; toss to coat.
Buffalo Chicken Sliders: For a fun party favorite, serve on slider buns, topped with coleslaw or ranch dressing.
|Serving Size||8 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|