Easiest Ever Chicken Cacciatore
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch thick pieces
- 1 package (10 oz.) sliced mushrooms
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) pasta sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon in same skillet and brown mushrooms, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix and sauce.
- Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and cook covered, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and mushrooms are tender, about 10 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta or rice.
|Serving Size||4 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|