Best Ever Juicy Burger Recipe
Looking for easy ground beef or ground turkey burger recipes? With this recipe you'll learn how to make our irresistible best ever juicy burger.
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 2 lbs. ground beef [or ground turkey]
- 8 hamburger buns
- COMBINE Mayonnaise, bread crumbs and Soup Mix in bowl.
- MIX mayonnaise mixture into ground beef; shape into 8 patties.
- GRILL or broil until done. Serve burgers on buns.
SMART TIP: For the Hellmann’s® taste you love with the goodness of olive oil, substitute Hellmann's®or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil.
BARBECUE TIP: For a delicious creamy barbecue sauce topping, combine 1/4 cup BBQ sauce with 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Spoon on juicy burgers and enjoy!
TIP: If using ground turkey, oil grill or broiler pan before cooking.
Cost per recipe*: $9.93
Cost per serving*: $1.24
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||260|
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|