Savory Baked Chicken Parmesan
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix with bread crumbs in shallow dish. Evenly coat chicken with Mayonnaise, then with bread crumb mixture. Arrange in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
- Pour 1-1/2 cups sauce over chicken, then top with cheese. Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Serve with remaining sauce heated and, if desired, hot cooked pasta.
|Serving Size||4 servings||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||4 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|