- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix [or Onion Soup Mix]
- 2 cups seeded, chopped tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 (12-in.) thin crust prebaked pizza crusts
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Savory Herb with Garlic or Onion Soup Mix, tomatoes and oil in medium bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Put crusts on baking sheets. Evenly top crusts with tomato mixture. Top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted and bubbling.
Tip: Don't have a pizza crust? Try using a loaf of crusty Italian bread.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|