Savory Herb & Garlic Skillet Chicken & Vegetables
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, about 1 lb.
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, halved
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Cook vegetables in same skillet over medium-high heat , stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix.
- Return chicken to skillet, cook, covered, over medium heat until chicken is thoroughly cooked and sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|