Tear-Free Hot Onion Dip
Recipe created by Souffle Bombay Blog
- Makes 8 cups
- 2 packages (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix (make sure your cream cheese is soft and mixes well), mix until the ingredients come together.
- Add in your shredded Parmesan cheese and black pepper and mix until fully combined.
- Scrape into a baking dish. Let the flavors mingle while you heat the oven to 400 degrees. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the top begins browning. The golden and brown spots are packed full of flavor.
- Remove from the oven and serve with either slices of French bread, pita chips or your favorite cracker.
You can prepare this up to 4 hours ahead of time, chill and bake just prior to serving.
|Serving Size||8 cups||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||8 cups|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|