The Flamenco Burger
Recipe created by Cook the Story Blog
- Recipe serves: 8
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 2/3 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 1 1/2 cups chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 8 ounces chorizo, roughly chopped
- 8 (1 oz. slices) manchego cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- Preheat a grill for medium-high heat direct cooking. In a medium-sized bowl combine the olives, roasted red pepper and parsley. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the ground chuck, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix and the chorizo. Shape into 8 equal-sized ½ inch thick patties.
- Transfer the patties to the grill and cook on each side for 3 to 4 minutes, until well browned. Top each patty with a slice of Manchego cheese and cook until the burgers are cooked through and the cheese is melted.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the olive mixture on the bottom of each hamburger bun. Top with a burger patty, another 1 tablespoon of the olive mixture and then with a bun top. Repeat until all burgers are made. Dig in. Olé!
This burger is bursting with the rich, salty and fresh flavors of Spain: Chorizo, onion, creamy Manchego cheese, olives, roasted peppers and parsley. It's a simple yet very flavorful twist for your next summer party.
|Serving Size||8 servings|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|