- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms [or white mushrooms], chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped, (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 1/2 cup half & half
- Melt Spread over medium-high heat in medium saucepan and cook mushrooms with onion, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender and liquid is almost evaporated, about 8 minutes. Stir in flour and thyme; cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
- Process mushroom mixture, 1/2 cup water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable in blender* or food processor until smooth. Return to saucepan and stir in remaining 2 cups water and half and half and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
*Be careful when blending hot ingredients in a blender. Cover top of blender with a dish towel and start blending on low speed.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|