All-American Skillet Casserole
Add your favorite veggies for a complete meal.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoesundrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 ounces rotini pastacooked and drained
- 2 cups cheddar cheese(about 8 ounces)
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet; drain. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, tomatoes, water and garlic powder. Simmer covered 5 minutes.
- Stir in rotini and 1-1/2 cups cheese. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and let stand covered until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|