Easy Fried Rice
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook rice, stirring constantly, 2 minutes or until rice is heated through. Stir in garlic.
- Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water and soy sauce and cook 1 minute. Stir in green peas and carrots and cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Make a well in center of rice and quickly stir in eggs until cooked.
RECIPE TIP: For Simple Savory Rice, in 2-quart saucepan, bring 2-1/2 cups water to a boil. Stir in 1 envelope Lipton ® Recipe Secrets ® Soup Mix (any variety) and 1 cup regular or converted rice. Simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Image copyright © 2006 Publications International, Ltd. Used by permission.
|Serving Size||per serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Pe rServing||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount Pe rServing|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|